Translate

Saturday, July 24, 2010

My Protector


Poem referring to a dear friend moving far away whom protected me like a father or brother would from the chaos of the world.


My Protector
My Protector, my Guardian, the Armor of my heart.
As swift as you moved in is as swift as you had to part.
Like the wind passing through my hair,
The gentle breeze against my skin so fair,
I collect the remains of all our sacred mysteries
And clutch tight to our faded memories.
My Warrior, my Angel, the Fortress over me.
As brave as I stepped in is as brave as I’ll ever be.
The day your arms can secure me, my friend,
Is the day, my darling, we can live again.
Until then what was is now history,
So we must hold tight to our moments of victory.
(So hold tight the chapters we’ve made in our life story).



-       Dedicated to RR

No comments:

Post a Comment